¨ All students can learn and succeed.
¨ Students will meet high expectations.
¨ Schools facilitate the important conditions for successful learning.
¨ All students have dignity and worth and the need to belong.
¨ Schools are partners with the home and the community.
(information provided by New Hanover County Schools)
* April 9—Spring Pictures
* April 11—PBIS Jean Day
* April 12—5th Grade Car Wash
* April 14 thru 17—School Spirit/Career Week
Monday—Wear your favorite college “Hat Day”
Tuesday—”Dress Up” like you would in your career
Wednesday—Dress like “Twins Day”
Thursday—College Shirt Day &
5th grade “Moving Up Day”
* April 14—Awards Day
* April 15—Awards Day
* April 15—Parent Portal Taco Night (6:00)
* April 18 thru April 25—Spring Break
* May 1—Field Day (Kindergarten—3rd grade)
* May 2—Field Day (4th and 5th grade)
* May 8—Title One Parent Night (6:30)
Ayden Elementary School's mission is to empower students to learn through a safe and caring environment.