¨ All students can learn and succeed.
¨ Students will meet high expectations.
¨ Schools facilitate the important conditions for successful learning.
¨ All students have dignity and worth and the need to belong.
¨ Schools are partners with the home and the community.
(information provided by New Hanover County Schools)
* May 20—Spring Concert (6:30)
* May 23—5th Grade Busch Gardens Trip
* May 23—PBIS Jean Day
* May 26—Memorial Day Holiday
* May 28—End of Year “Jump Party”
* June 2—EOG Reading Test (3rd, 4th and 5th)
* June 3—EOG Math Test (3rd, 4th and 5th)
* June 4—EOG Science Test (5th)
* June 4—SIT Meeting (3:00)
* June 9—Awards Day
* June 10—Awards Day
* June 11—5th Grade Graduation (8:30)
* June 12—LAST DAY OF SCHOOL (early release)
* June 13—Teacher Workday
* June 16—Teacher Workday
Ayden Elementary School's mission is to empower students to learn through a safe and caring environment.