¨ All students can learn and succeed.
¨ Students will meet high expectations.
¨ Schools facilitate the important conditions for successful learning.
¨ All students have dignity and worth and the need to belong.
¨ Schools are partners with the home and the community.
v Welcome to Mrs. Cornelia Cox! She will start with us on May 15.
(information provided by New Hanover County Schools)
* April 29—Early Release Day
* May 3—5th grade dance
* May 6—No after-school tutoring
* May 7—Progress Reports go home
* May 10—Ms. Campbell’s Class field trip
* May 14 & 15—Field Days
* May 15—2nd grade field trip
* May 21—1st grade field trip
* May 20 thru 24—5th grade Science EOG
* May 27—Memorial Day Holiday
* May 29—4th grade field trip
* May 31—Kindergarten field trip
* June 4 and 5—EOG’s
* June 6—Terrific Kids Assemblies
8:15 for K—2
9:45 for grades 3 & 4
* June 7—5th grade Recognition Program (9:00 am)
* June 10—Last day for students
* June 11 thru June 13—Teacher Workdays
Ayden Elementary School's mission is to empower students to learn through a safe and caring environment.