¨ All students can learn and succeed.
¨ Students will meet high expectations.
¨ Schools facilitate the important conditions for successful learning.
¨ All students have dignity and worth and the need to belong.
¨ Schools are partners with the home and the community.
(information provided by New Hanover County Schools)
* March 10—Kindergarten Registration (8:00—1:00 & 3:00—6:00)
* March 10—All County Chorus
* March 11—Kindergarten Registration (8:00—1:00)
* March 13—Full day of school (make-up)
* March 13 thru 21—Spring Book Fair
* March 20—Title One Parent Night (6:30)
* March 22—”Angels on the Run” 5K
* March 25—Jump Rope for Heart “Fun Day”
* March 27—5th grade Field Trip
* March 27—Spring Pictures
* March 28—End of 3rd Nine Weeks
* March 29—5th Grade Car Wash
* March 31—Make-up Day
* April 2—SIT Meeting (3:00)
* April 3—Chick-Fil-A Spirit Night
* April 7—Read to Achieve Parent Night (6:30)
* April 7—Full day of school (make-up)
* April 8—Report Cards Issued
* April 9—Spring Pictures
* April 11—PBIS Jean Day
* April 12—5th Grade Car Wash
* April 14 thru 17—School Spirit/Career Week
* April 15—Parent Portal Taco Night (6:00)
* April 18 thru April 25—Spring Break
* May 1—Field Day (Kindergarten—3rd grade)
* May 2—Field Day (4th and 5th grade)
* May 8—Title One Parent Night (6:30)
Ayden Elementary School's mission is to empower students to learn through a safe and caring environment.