¨ All students can learn and succeed.
¨ Students will meet high expectations.
¨ Schools facilitate the important conditions for successful learning.
¨ All students have dignity and worth and the need to belong.
¨ Schools are partners with the home and the community.
(information provided by New Hanover County Schools)
* December 12—K-1 Angel Party Rock
* December 12—PTA/Christmas Concert (6:30)
* December 13—2-5 Angel Party Rock
* December 16—Parents For Public Schools “Community Conversations” (8:00 in Media Center)
* December 18—5th Grade DARE Graduation
* December 20—Polar Express/Pajama Day
* December 20—Early Release Day
* December 23 thru January 2—Winter Break
* January 3—Teacher Workday
* January 17—End of 2nd Marking Period
* January 20—Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday
* January 21 and 22—Teacher Work Days
* January 30—Title One Parent Night (6:30)
* February 3—Report Cards Issued
Ayden Elementary School's mission is to empower students to learn through a safe and caring environment.